Unity, Communications and Exploration
euroFORML '92 was held at the Potters Heron, Ampfield, England, 23-25 October.
A copy of the proceedings are available from MPE Ltd,
and are to be published with the FORML'94 conference proceedings.
- Good, Plus Good, Double Plus Good
- WRITING better Forth, by R. Crawford.
- Unity and Communication for Exploration, by R. Goddard.
- HOLON - A New Way of Forth, by W. Wejgaard.
- Object Lessons in Hard Truths
- Towards Programming in Natural Language Style in the Object-Oriented Forth netOOF, by M. Dahm.
- The Specification Language ETF1, by A. Maricic.
- Rule-Based Expert Shell for Real-Time Control, by V. Lolov and J. Fluk.
- Marketing Forth and Forth Products in Bulgaria: Problems and perspective, by L. Nyagolova.
- A DMA-Based PC-AT Communication Architecture for DSP Applications Using FIFO RAMs, by D. Demir, F. Kurugöllü, M. Erat, S. Birecik, S. Çetin and A. Bouridane.
- A 448 Byte Forth Multitasking Kernel, by A. Robertson.
- FRP 1600 - 16-Bit Real Time Processor, by K. Schleisiek-Kern.
- Methods and Skills in Harmony
- The Hysteretic Heap, by G. Charlton.
A New Approach to Forth Native Code Generation, by M. A. Ertl.
- Cellular Automata on a Personal Computer, by S. Baranoff.
- Multi-Target Program Product Stripping in Beta-Forth, by S. Baranoff.
- Implementation of the Forth Type Checker, by W. Stoddart.
- The (almost) Complete Theory of Forth Type Inference, by W. Stoddart and P. J. Knaggs.
- PROCIC - Process Computer for Computationally Intensive Control, by S. Pelc.
- Application - The Employment Connection
- FOSM, A FOrth String Matcher, continued, by G. R. Carlton.
- Application of the RTX Processor as a High Performance Mutli-channel Data Converter, by M. G. Smart.
- SMAN - From Greatness to Excellence, by B. Grahn.
- Forth at the International Convention Centre, Birmingham, England, by A. K. Barns.
- The DBMS - Forth realisation problems and solutions, by B. Makaveev.
- A Portable Implementation of Logo in Forth, by S. Baranoff and D. S. Preobrazhensky.
- Using Forth to Improve Programming Productivity on Programmable Controllers, by N. J. Nelson.