Forth in distributed intelligence and networks for real time control
euroFORTH '93 was held at the Museum of Mariánské Láznè (Marienbad), Czech Republic, 15-18 October. A copy of the proceedings are available from Delta t, and are to be published with the FORML'94 conference proceedings.
- Formal Forth
- Towards a Formal Forth, by Peter J. Knaggs.
- Some Ideas on Formal Specification of Forth Programs, by Jaanus Pöial.
- Static Stack Effect Analysis, by Ulrich Hoffmann.
- The Halting Problem in Forth, by Bill Stoddart.
- Self Reference and Type Inference in Forth, by Bill Stoddart.
- A Look at Forth's Academic Standing, by Peter J. Knaggs.
- Evolution of Forth
- Software Engineering
- A Graphical User Interface in natOOF, by Markus Dahm.
- Porting Forth through C on Workstations, by Christophe Lavarenne.
- Quick, Make a Wighing Machine!, by N. J. Nelson.
- "Error-0 undefined" versus "C1000 Unknown Fatal Error...", by Richard Borrell.
- Interactive Cross Platform Development, by Wolf Wejgaard.
- Products in Forth
- Increasing RTX-2001 Return Stack Depth, by Vassil Lolov and Jürgen Fluk.
- AFORTHable ATE - Implementing Inexpensive Automatic Test Systems using Forth, by Malcolm Bugler.
- IX: The First Forth Single Chip Controller, by Klaus Schleisiek-Kern.